DxO PhotoLab 4.0.2 Build 4437 (x64) Elite With Crack
DxO PhotoLab 4 Crack – Designed by and for photographers with exacting standards and a love for beautiful images. DxO PhotoLab 4’s new HSL (Hue, Saturation, and Luminance) Tool is an exciting and superbly visual way to manage color that can help you produce more creative and natural-looking images. The new DxO ColorWheel is a fantastic new color adjustment tool that you can use to select color ranges from eight separate channels, including orange and purple. You may also like TechSmith Camtasia Crack
DxO PhotoLab Full Version can fine-tune color values, select replacement colors, and it can even adjust transitions and tints for truly distinctive effects. The new Uniformity Slider helps you standardize color variations within a specific range, while the Saturation and Luminance Sliders now work independently of each other, making them perfect tools for converting color to black and white without the use of complex masks. The new tools are ideal for partially desaturating images.
DxO PhotoLab Key Features:
DxO ClearView Plus local contrast optimization (Exclusive!)
- DxO ClearView brightens the horizon in your images by removing any haze from your landscapes or smog from your urban photos. This exclusive feature increases local contrast after thoroughly analyzing the colorimetric components of your image. This technology makes your image more radiant without creating a halo effect around drastic transitions.
DxO PRIME, the ultimate denoising technology (Exclusive!)
- Push your equipment to the limit thanks to DxO’s industry-leading denoising technology, DxO PRIME. Remove noise from your high ISO images without losing any details or colors.
Unparalleled optical corrections & Tailor-made lens profiles (Exclusive!)
- During the 15 years, DxO has been active, over 42,000 lens/camera combinations have been precisely analyzed in our laboratories. Their characteristics have been thoroughly studied to understand how these chains affect the image and to develop corrective profiles specifically for your equipment. Optical flaws like a lack of sharpness, vignetting, chromatic aberrations, and distortion are automatically and effectively corrected.
Unrivaled U Point technology for perfect local adjustments (Exclusive!)
- U Point selection assistance technology is fully integrated with DxO PhotoLab via its multi-setting equalizer interface, allowing you to make intuitive and effective local adjustments to complement the software’s automatic corrections.
Local Adjustments Masks Manager (NEW!)
- Applying Local Adjustment Masks to photos is now easier than ever with the new DxO PhotoLab 3. A special new palette lists the local adjustments that have already been applied to your image. With one click you can see all the settings for the local edits applied. You can choose to display the adjustments or else hide them instantly as a Photoshop Mask, all with a single click.
Inverts Adjustment Masks (NEW!)
- The Local Adjustment Masks feature is extremely flexible and non-destructive, enabling you to flex your creative muscles fearlessly. With the new Opacity slider, you can adjust exactly how much your local edits show, all without going back to adjustments. There’s also a brilliant new function that inverts adjustment masks with just one click, making this an even more versatile and creative tool.
- Apply Graduated Filters to balance the exposure in your image, add depth to the sky, or draw the eye to your subject by darkening or blurring surrounding areas. Just like the Control Points used with U Point technology, you can also use the multi-setting equalizer.
- The Brush tool lets you create a retouching mask and correct a specific area with a high degree of precision by adjusting its opacity. The Automatic Mask can even automatically detect colors that are similar to the ones you initially selected.
- Are features like a mote of dust, a pebble, or a bird in the sky drawing attention away from your subject and breaking up your image? The smart Automatic Repair tool replaces these elements with a matching area in the image, such as a part of the sky or sand.
Redesigned Repair Tool with a new Clone Mode (NEW!)
- There will always be something in a photo you might want to erase, such as a bird, a person, or a piece of rubbish. DxO PhotoLab 3 can make them disappear with the redesigned Repair Tool, with big improvements to the ‘Repair’ mode and a brand new ‘Clone’ mode.
DxO Smart Lighting
- Use the full range of your sensor by revealing new details in underexposed or overexposed areas in your RAW files—even with significant backlighting. Adjust the effect to suit your taste and your vision for the balance between light and dark. In addition, the Selective Tone tool lets you independently adjust different brightness ranges ranging from the darkest to the brightest levels, thereby giving you more freedom and precision when lightening shadows or recovering details in bright areas.
Spot Weighted Corrections
- With Spot Weighted Corrections, you can adjust your corrections depending on the areas of interest in your photos, such as faces. DxO Smart Lighting analyzes and accounts for these areas before applying corrections to the entire image. As a result, your backlit portraits will look brighter while still looking natural.
PhotoLibrary, everything you need for perfect asset management (NEW!)
- If you have a large image library you’ll know how difficult it can be to find the image you’re looking for. Thankfully, DxO PhotoLab 3 makes searching for photos much easier thanks to the new DxO PhotoLibrary new features. Keywords now pop up as tooltips whenever you hover your mouse pointer over images in the File Explorer tab. Keywords are also displayed directly in the Metadata palette, plus you can directly add, delete, rename keywords or assign them to a batch of images (macOS version only, soon available in the Windows version).
DxO PhotoLab 4 Registration Key
- Intel Core® 2 or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or higher (Intel Core® i5 or higher recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 4 GB or more of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 (64-bit), or Microsoft® Windows® 10 version 1607 or higher (64-bit, and still supported by Microsoft®)
- DirectX 9.0c-capable system
- OpenGL 1.2-capable graphics card with 1GB of video memory to handle OpenCL acceleration
How To Crack, patch & activate DxO PhotoLab Full Version for free?
- Download the latest version from the below links
- Install program & do not run
- Copy Crack And Replace To Install Directory
- Done! Enjoy DxO PhotoLab Full Cracked 😉