Windows 11 ISO Download (x64) All Editions (Activated)
Next week Microsoft is set to announce Windows 11 ISO. The main part of this announcement was to be a presentation of a significant user interface change, codenamed Sun Valley. As we know, a significant portion of the UX changes will be borrowed from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market. Now, as expected, the Windows 11 information leak begins.
Features Of Windows 11 ISO:
- Windows 11 will receive a completely new design. Microsoft clearly needs a good reason to reverse its past claims and still ditch Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. And a completely new design is great for that. The Redmond giant has long been preparing a redesign for an update with the code name Sun Valley (“Sun Valley”) – apparently, under this naming, it was Windows 11. The Sun Valley project flashed on the network for a long time – Microsoft regularly disclosed details of the new interface style, insiders shared the unknown previously information, and popular designers in their circles drew realistic concepts based on all this data.
- Start and system elements will float above the bottom bar. The start is the calling card and face of every recent version of Windows. Not surprisingly, in Windows 11, developers will transform it again, but not so much in functional as in visual terms – the Start window will hover above the bottom bar. We have to admit that this small change makes the appearance of the system much fresher. Judging by information from the network, Microsoft will not radically change the “insides” of this menu – the innovations will affect only the design of the window itself. The control panel will also float, and its design will be exactly the same as that of the “Start”. The action center will be combined with the control buttons together – a similar one has long been used in some other operating systems. Almost all mentions of this new menu indicate that it will be an island – the control buttons will be located on one separate panel, notifications will be on another, and specific elements (like a player) on another separate one.
- The new font has already been shown. Windows 11 will most likely use the default responsive Segoe UI Variable font, which has already appeared in Windows 10 Build 21376 for Insiders. Its advantage is that it is equally well suited for small texts and large inscriptions. This distinguishes it from standard fonts, which are initially created for either small size or large size. For example, the stable version of Windows 10 currently uses the Segoe UI font, designed for 9pt. In smaller inscriptions, it becomes poorly legible, and in large inscriptions, it looks expressionless.
- Windows 11 will have functional innovations – there are many of them, but they are all small. Much less is known about the features of the upcoming update than about its design. But since Windows 11 and Windows 10X (the canceled OS for weak and foldable devices, the image of which has leaked to the network) were developed in parallel, we can safely assume that all the functions from the latter will appear in Windows 11. For example, Windows 11 will show when the camera is in use computer – the corresponding indicator will be displayed in the system tray.
System Requirements of Windows 11:
Below is the minimum expected system requirement for Win11 installation.
- 1.2 GHz single-core processor (32-bit)
- OR 1.4 GHz single-core processor (64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM or more
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- Approximately 15 GB of available hard disk space.
- 2.0 GHz dual-core processor or faster
- 4 GB RAM or more
- 1680 x 1050 screen resolution or higher
- Approximately 18 GB of available hard disk space.
Microsoft Windows 11 Official ISO Free Download: